Welcome to Halekulani Bowling Club
Halekulani Bowling is a community centred club, using our success to help improve our members' lives and the Central Coast community.
Supporting the Central Coast Community
Halekulani Bowling Club is nestled in Budgewoi on the NSW Central Coast. Our family-friendly club offers dining options; live entertainment, weekly events, and promotions in a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. We are a proud venue of Mounties Group, Australia's largest registered club group.
What's On At Hali
ENJOY LIVE MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS
JOIN THE MOUNTIES GROUP FAMILY
FOR MEMBER DISCOUNTS
IT'S OUR WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU
Unlock access to our nine venues, Member discounts, special promotions, exclusive VIP services and discounted holidays.
JOIN THE MOUNTIES GROUP FAMILY
Unlock access to our 8 other venues, Member discounts, special promotions, exclusive VIP services, and discounted holidays.
Become a member
All members can earn valuable Club Reward points on their everyday purchases within their favourite Mounties Group club. The more you spend the greater the reward.
Being a Mounties Group member has its rewards. It is your passport to the most affordable dining, drinks and entertainment, plus members have access to more benefits including:
- Membership to seven great venues - Mounties, Mounties Bowling Club, Club Italia, Mekong, Triglav, Harbord Diggers, Manly Bowling Club, Halekulani Bowling and Club Wyong
- Club Rewards - our member rewards program
- $15 birthday bonus points
- Special member pricing including pay by points discounts
- The best live shows, promotions and entertainment
- Discounts on holidays in Perisher, Sussex Inlet, Fingal Bay, Urunga and Sussex
- Access to join our health clubs - Ignite Health & Fitness and G Fitness
- Free courtesy bus services - set routes and door to door services
- Supervised childcare at Mounties Minis
- Free Mounties Christmas Carnival tickets for your children
Improving The Lives Of Members & Our Community
The difference our profits make
Sparked from mateship and built to improve the lives of locals, we strive to carry on a legacy. It is our duty to contribute and engage with our local, leaving it richer than before.
SUPPORTING YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
PHONE: (02) 9165 0838
Mounties Care exists to improve the lives of our members.
To support the health, wellbeing, independence and quality of life of our members, Mounties Group has partnered with leading care specialists, Vitalis. Together we will provide and form a trusted network of service providers who will meet our strict accreditation and quality control standards, but also share our corporate values of family, fun, honesty, caring and innovation.
USE OUR HASHTAG
KEEPING YOU COVID SAFE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PHONE MEMBERS SERVICES: (02) 4390 6400
Your Safety is Our Concern
The safety of our members and the community is our highest priority. We are registered as a COVIDSafe venue and we will continue with our COVIDSafe plan, so that our Members can keep enjoying our venues in the safest possible way.