Your Safety is our Priority
The safety of our members and the community is our highest priority. We are registered as a COVIDSafe venue and we will continue with our COVIDSafe plan, so that our Members can keep enjoying our venues in the safest possible way.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You will be asked to take a temperature check
- Your temperature must be below 37.8 Degrees
- You must adhere to hygiene and social distancing requirements
- You must remain seated and not gather in groups
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result
- You must be feeling well and not experiencing any respiratory symptoms (such as cough, sore/scratchy throat or shortness of breath or unexplained fever)
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
- 1.5m social distancing throughout venue
- Capacity restrictions (up to 300 per area based on 4m2 practice)
- Venue sanitisation / fogging
- Over 75 additional sanitisation stations on top of existing stations throughout venue
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall on duty whenever we are open
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Group size limitations (Group bookings of no more than 10)
- Hospital grade utensil cleaning
- Disposal menus
We hope that you appreciate these measures for your safety and enjoyment whilst in our venue.
LATEST COVID SAFETY UPDATES
Updated 16 October 2020
We are pleased to announce the Snooker Room will reopen from Saturday 17 October 2020 and will follow the Mounties Snooker COVID Plan which was created in July 2020.
1. Only every second table will be opened and will alternate daily.
2. 2 players per table allowed. 5 tables = maximum of 10 players in the room.
3. A maximum of 20 persons in the Snooker Room at any one time will be allowed – 1 attendant, 10 players and 9 spectators. Social distancing to be maintained.
4. There will be an attendant present to collect all balls and cues after each games and hand out freshly cleaned equipment.
5. No sharing of equipment is permitted.
Operating hours are as follows:
4pm - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
12pm - 10.30pm
Updated 17 August 2020
We are pleased to advise that Minis have also reopened with updated trading hours as outlined below:
9am - 12pm
5.00pm – 8.00pm
9am - 12pm
5pm – 10pm
1pm – 6pm